DL Wedding Invitations
- 210mm x 99mm
- 400gsm Magno Smooth
- 350gsm 100% Recycled (Uncoated)
- 300gsm Textured White or Magnolia
- 300gsm Brown Kraft (100% Recycled)
- Single Sided or Double Sided Print
- High Definition Print
- Design Online or Choose a Free Template
- 24H Production Time
- Next Day DPD Delivery
Wedding Invitations Information
Choose from smooth or textured card, on brilliant white or chic magnolia. Also available are plain white or matching textured envelopes.
Hand Selected Card:
G.F Smith Accent Antique, textured sapphire coated magnolia antique 300gsm paper stock!
Conqueror laid, textured 300gsm card.
Magno Smooth, silk coated 400gsm card.
Hand Selected Envelopes / Wallets:
G.F Smith Bespoke Magnolia Wallets - 110gsm.
These unique bespoke wedding envelope wallets designed to match the invitations. Creafted on the 110gsm version of the super high quality luxury wedding paper stock, this combination with give the utmost quality feel to anyone's special day!
Conqueror Laid Envelopes - 90gsm.
These matching wedding envelopes coupled with the brilliant white wedding invitations will set off any luxury wedding.
Standard Smooth - 120gsm.
How To Order
There are 3 simple ways to order your wedding invitations. After selecting the type of card, quantity, number of printed sides and lamination. You simply click on one of the buttons.
- Upload Design This is the option you select if you already have print ready artwork. Print ready artwork is 300dpi CMYK with a 3mm bleed. Here is a guide to Print Ready Artwork. We check all artwork before we print, so any mistakes will be picked up.
- Browse Design Choose this option if you would like to pic one of our free professionally designed templates. These are very simple to edit, you can even add logos, pictures and text.
- Custom Design Use our free custom design tool to create your perfect wedding invitations! Extreamly simple to use, quick to create professional looking wedding invitations. You can upload logos, images, backgrounds and add text, change the colours and the fonts!