A3 Poster Printing
A3 Poster Printing
Full colour Print. High Quality UV Varnish finish. Premium 200gsm Gloss Paper.
- A3 297mm x 420mm
- 200gsm Gloss Poster Paper
- High Definition Print
- Short Run - Buy 1
- Design Online or Choose a Free Template
- 24h Production Time
- Next Day DPD Delivery
NB: Quantity refers to each piece of artwork.
Example: If you have 2 pieces of artwork and you want 5 copies of each, you would upload the first piece, choose quantity 5, add that to the shopping cart and then repeat the process with the second piece of artwork.
A3 Poster Printing Information
A3 Poster Designs
Try to keep poster designs simple, remember the average time people spend looking at a poster is 11 seconds.
Things to consider when designing your poster are: What is the purpose of my poster? Who is my target audience? What is the most important information people need to gain from my poster?
Following these 3 questions will give you a good starting point. The next things to think about will be colour, layout pattern, fonts and pictures. All these options are subjective but try to keep things bold and simple, most of all readable!
Surprisingly most online printers do not use a specific poster paper! We find this hard to believe, however in A3 size we offer a 170gsm gloss finish poster paper. Large format posters like A0, A1 and A2 we offer a 150gsm poster paper and a 220gsm option. Posters come with a UV varnish that gives them the professional gloss finish. Alternatively you can laminate your poster with a matt or gloss finish. This gives the posters extra life and a different finish to the UV gloss posters.
Artwork Set Up
A3 - 297mm x 420mm plus a 3mm bleed on each edge. for more information on bleed please visit out blog. The colour profile is CYMK and the resolution is 300dpi.
How To Order
There are 3 simple ways to order your A3 Posters. After selecting the quantity, paperweight, and lamination. You simply click on one of the buttons. Please note only 220gsm poster paper can be laminated.
- Upload Design This is the option you select if you already have print ready artwork. Print ready artwork is 300dpi CMYK with a 3mm bleed. Here is a guide to Print Ready Artwork. We check all artwork before we print, so any mistakes will be picked up.
- Browse Design Choose this option if you would like to pic one of our free professionally designed templates. These are very simple to edit, you can even add logos, pictures and text.
- Custom Design Use our free custom design tool to create your poster! Extreamly simple to use, quick to create professional looking A3 Posters. You can upload logos, images, backgrounds and add text, change the colours and the fonts!