Premium Business Cards
Our Best Business Cards!
The perfect balance between high quality & value. Our Premium Business Cards are printed full colour on high quality card stock and cut to 85x55mm.
- 400gsm Silk
- 350gsm 100% Recycled (Uncoated)
- 300gsm Textured White or Magnolia
- 300gsm Brown Kraft (100% Recycled)
- Matt, Gloss or Soft Touch Lamination
- Single Sided or Double Sided Print
- High Definition Print
- Design Online or Choose a Free Template
- 24H Production Time
- Next Day DPD Delivery
Business Cards Information
Paper Weight GSM.
GSM stands for Grams Per Square Meter, a measurement used to identify the weight of different types of paper and card. The higher the value of GSM the heavier card or piece of paper. So a 1msq 400gsm board weighs 400 grams. For more information on GSM and Micron visit our blog.
Different Types of Card.
We offer a wide range of different card stocks, our best business cards online:
400gsm Silk: is our standard premium business card stock. It is extremely robust smooth white card that produces clear vibrant print!
Textured Brilliant White: is a Conqueror 300gsm laid card. It has a distinctive laid pattern commonly used for high-end business cards and wedding invitations.
Textured Magnolia: a G.F Smith accent antique also 300gsm. Off white cream the card has a beautiful textured look and feel.
Brown Kraft: is very popular at present, made from 100% recycled stock, a slightly porous stock. The use of bold colours are recommended. A design tip would be. There is no white ink in the CMYK colour printing process. Any white in your design will not print and brown card will show through.
350gsm 100% Recycled (uncoated): is a desirable choice at the moment, not only because it is environmentally friendly, but because it has a lovely, natural feel to it. All BrunelOne.com's paper is FSC approved and we adhere to ISO environmental standards.
Lamination is a layer of proactive film that is added after the cards have been printed. It also provides extra rigidity and a better look and feel. We offer three types of business card lamination all are self explanatory. Matt lamination, gloss lamination and our new soft touch velvet lamination. Lamination adds 27 micron to the thickness of each side.
Is the time it takes us to print your artwork. Despatch is after this time.
Next Day Delivery.
We use a DPD tracked next day delivery service. They will send you an email and a text with a 1 hour delivery slot, they even have an app to track your order and change delivery options. All delivery is £5 per order.
How To Order
There are 3 simple ways to order your premium business cards. After selecting the type of card, quantity, number of printed sides and lamination. You simply click on one of the buttons.
- Upload Design This is the option you select if you already have print ready artwork. Print ready artwork is 300dpi CMYK with a 3mm bleed. Here is a guide to Print Ready Artwork. We check all artwork before we print, so any mistakes will be picked up.
- Browse Design Choose this option if you would like to pic one of our free professionally designed templates. These are very simple to edit, you can even add logos, pictures and text.
- Custom Design Use our free custom design tool to create your perfect business card! Extreamly simple to use, quick to create professional looking business cards. You can upload logos, images, backgrounds and add text, change the colours and the fonts!