A5 Flyer Printing
A5 Flyer Printing
Premium 115, 150 or 300gsm paper. Fast, efficient & reliable. NO VAT to add!
- 148mm x 210mm
- 115gsm, 150gsm or 300gsm Card
- Single Sided or Double Sided Print
- High Definition Print
- Design Online or Choose a Free Template
- 24H Production Time
- Next Day DPD Delivery
A5 Flyer Printing Information
It's all about size!
The A5 flyer is the most versatile flyer size. It is big enough to hold all of your information and small enough to fit into a pocket or bag. A5 flyers are also the perfect size for letterbox leaflet drops or to insert into newspapers.
When it comes to cheap leaflet printing. A5 flyers/leaflets are a very good choice. You can buy 50 A5 flyers for as little as £15. Obviously the more you buy the lower the cost per flyer. For example if you were to buy our most popular flyer quantity 2000 each flyer would cost just 2p, an incredibly cheap and cost effective marketing tool!
Flyer Paper Weight & Use
Different weights of paper or card have different uses. Here we explain what the weight of the paper / card is and why they maybe used for.
Economy 115gsm - Is our lightest and thinest paper. This paper is generally used for mass letterbox drops and is the kind of paper those cheap pizza flyers are printed on.
Standard 150gsm - This is the paper we recommend customers use for multi porpoise flyers. This paper a nice weight and will give your flyer a better look and feel.
Premium 300gsm - These are the creme dela creme of flyer printing. A 300gsm card is extremely ridged and will give a premium feel. These flyers are the same weight as our budget business cards, so they are really quite thick.
Green Flyer/Leaflet Printing
BrunelOne.com endeavour to offer a 100% recycled option for every product. A5 Flyers and leaflets are no exception. Here is a link to our A5 recycled flyer printing page.
Artwork Set Up
148mm x 210mm plus a 3mm bleed on each edge. CMYK colour profile and a resolution of 300dpi. We have blank downloadable graphic designer templates in .psd .pdf and .indd these template are all set up print ready. We also have a wide range of professionally designed, online free editable templates.
How To Order
There are 3 simple ways to order your a5 flyers. After selecting the type of card, quantity, number of printed sides and lamination. You simply click on one of the buttons.
- Upload Design This is the option you select if you already have print ready artwork. Print ready artwork is 300dpi CMYK with a 3mm bleed. Here is a guide to Print Ready Artwork. We check all artwork before we print, so any mistakes will be picked up.
- Browse Design Choose this option if you would like to pic one of our free professionally designed templates. These are very simple to edit, you can even add logos, pictures and text.
- Custom Design Use our free custom design tool to create your perfect flyers! Extreamly simple to use, quick to create professional looking flyers. You can upload logos, images, backgrounds and add text, change the colours and the fonts!